We can fix that. Anython will only connect to Private Facebook pages, not groups or business pages. Make sure to check that first. Once you've confirmed this, follow the steps below to connect to Facebook:
- Sign into your account on the top right of this page.
- Click on Edit and then find the Facebook page.
- There you can disconnect or reconnect to Facebook with your account.
If the pop-up window doesn’t come up, try the following:
- All browsers have a "Private" browsing mode. In Google Chrome, this is called "Incognito Mode". Try to open a “Private Browsing Window” and then try and connect to your Anython page with Facebook. You can also try to turn off all pop-up blockers to you browser.
- Or try using another browser. You might have security settings that are preventing this from working in your current browser.
- Do you have a Smartphone? Try logging into Anython using your phone, then connecting to Facebook there